About the program

RLabs is proud to partner with Amazon Career Choice to offer students a pathway to a career. Full-time and part-time Amazon employees are eligible to take part in this program to receive tuition assistance while they expand their skill set.

Amazon’s Career Choice program is an education benefit that empowers Amazon employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Amazon pre-pays 95% of tuition and reimburses fees and books costs within annual and lifetime limits fund education in an approved career path taught by one of our partner schools. Employees are required to pay the remaining 5% and any tuition over the annual maximum limit directly to the school.

Get Started Today!

Begin pursuing your passion and  join our Amazon Career Choice program

Amazon Career Choice Image - Skills Accelerator

Explore your course options

Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge that can make you a valuable member of the digital workforce. 


Apply for your tuition voucher from Amazon

You can study with Career Choice for up to 4 consecutive years or until you reach your tuition maximum, whichever comes earlier. Tuition, books and fees are 95% pre-paid by Amazon.

Amazon Career Choice Image - Skills Accelerator
Amazon Career Choice Image - Skills Accelerator

Enroll in your Program

Once you’ve been approved, use the Amazon Career Choice portal to generate your voucher to pay for classes.


Kick-start your learning journey with our Amazon Career Choice courses.

How to apply?

Simply fill out this form and a member of our team will contact you.